2018 Tenant Satisfaction Survey
Westside Housing has just sent tenants the 2018 Tenant Satisfaction Survey!
This survey is run every two years by NSW Federation of Housing Associations (NSWFHA), who will mail out all the surveys, receive and collate responses and provide Westside with the anonymous data and a report at the end. Westside chooses to use NSWFHA as they conduct many surveys for housing associations throughout Australia. They are able to compare our results against these organisations and give us valuable advice for improving our service in the future. Once all of the feedback from the surveys are received, the results of give us goals to work towards over the following 24 months.
The surveys were mailed out in early March 2018 and tenants need to complete the survey by the end of the month (Friday 30 March) to go in the running for one of these three GREAT PRIZES:
- A 40 inch Smart TV
- A Handyman for half a day
- A $200 gift card
Whilst everyone was sent a survey via the post, you can choose to complete the survey online or in hard copy.
You must visit this webpage http://communityhousing.org.au/westsidesurvey2018.html
How to login
Username: the 4 digits at the top right hand side of your hard copy survey
Password: your postcode
Complete the hard copy paper survey sent to you via mail and return it in the reply paid envelope provided.
If you need any help, please call our office for assistance. Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm, someone will be available to help you.
- help you complete the survey on paper or online
- provide you with your unique identifier number or password (postcode) if you have lost it
- mail you another blank survey
- support you to complete the survey online (on your own device)
- mail the survey off for you
- answer and tricky questions you have about the meaning of questions in the survey.