We understand that there are many changes and challenges due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and this can be overwhelming. We are here to support you and we are doing everything we can to protect you, our staff, contractors and our community.
We will keep you up-to-date when we change how we deliver our services and you are welcome to call us to ask questions – Reception ph. 8155 6070.
Update from Tuesday 9 July 2020:
- Our office at 478 Port Road West Hindmarsh is open from 9am to 4pm weekdays;
- Please respect our 6 visitor limit in the office to maintain social distancing;
- Tenancy inspections will continue via telephone and we will start visiting homes in person from 20 July
- Maintenance is operating with COVID-19 safe questions and work practices by our tradies – Reception ph. 8155 6070 or lodge through this website; westsidehousing.org.au/tenants/maintenance-request/
- Your rent can be reduced if your income reduces;
- Your rent won’t be increased if your income increases (until further notice).
P 8155 6070 (Monday to Friday 9am-4pm)
Julie Blake CEO
National Coronavirus Helpline
The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week: