Change Of Circumstances

If you are on the Community Housing Register and would like to change or update your contact details i.e. address/telephone number, you can do this by calling us or let us know via the contact page on our website.

Any other changes that you need to make, such as area preference or housing requirements will require a change of circumstance form to be completed and sent to us.

Please click on the link below to download the Change of Circumstance Form.