- Are you living in a Westside house with children aged between 0 and 18 years old?
- Would you like to get your children a little more involved in sport, recreation or community activities?
- Would you like you and your family to be more connected to your local community and neighbourhood?
Apply for a $200 Kids Take Part grant
Children and young people aged 0-18
Living in a Westside home (and listed as an occupant on our system)
Who want to participate in sport, recreation or community activities
What does the program cover?
$200 per child, per calendar year (January-December, 2019, 2020, 2021).
Money is paid directly to the club, business or provider offering the activity.
The funds can pay for club fees, classes, uniforms and equipment.
Need some help finding a sport or activity?
Football, soccer, netball, hockey, tennis, cricket etc.
Usually operating by season or school term: ie summer or winter sports
Swimming lessons, horse riding, yoga, pilates, cycling, skateboarding, bmx, dancing, gymnastics, kindergym, boxing, martial arts, school camps etc.
Playgroups, singing groups, music groups, art classes, gaming groups, theatre etc.
- Sports Vouchers – $100 discount off eligible sport club memberships. Find a club to claim your Sports Voucer and Kids Take Part grant through – thats $300 of value!
- Community Centres SA – for community and recreation activities, find a centre near you.
- Playgroup SA – for familes with children aged to 5 years old.
- VacSwimSA – Heavily discounted swimming lessons over the summer holidays