Opportunities available for public and social housing tenants, including Westside tenants.
Please check the listings below to see if there is anything that interests you. We will keep updating our site with information as we receive it, so please check back often.
Build Your Career – Building and Construction Course – Housing SA’s Employment Pathways Program
Next course starts 17 August 2020
As part of Housing SA’s Employment Pathways Program Build your career is a 10 week pre – employment course designed to prepare participants for employment.
Eligible customers are people who:
- live in Housing SA accommodation
- live in community housing
- are on the waitlist for public/social housing,
- people in receipt of Housing SA Private Rental Assistance (accessed a bond from Housing SA) or
- people at risk of requiring social/public housing.
How to apply:
- Find out more information at https://we.tl/t-hoL8RsGYUG
- Register for the information and assessment session at syc.net.au/RTO
Information and Assessment session
- Tuesday 4th August at 10.30am
- Level 5 Riverside Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide
Further information here
Build Your Career – Building and Construction Course
Build your career is a pre-employment course, available to SA Housing Authority customers through Housing SA’s Employment Pathways program. The course is designed to prepare participants for employment opportunities generated through the economic participation clauses now included in all SA Housing Authority new build contracts valued at over $600,000.
Further information available here