Opportunities available for public and social housing tenants, including Westside tenants.
Please check the listings below to see if there is anything that interests you. We will keep updating our site with information as we receive it, so please check back often.
There are currently no employment opportunities advertised.
Build Your Career – Building and Construction Course
Build your career is a pre-employment course, available to SA Housing Authority customers through Housing SA’s Employment Pathways program. The course is designed to prepare participants for employment opportunities generated through the economic participation clauses now included in all SA Housing Authority new build contracts valued at over $600,000.
Further information available here
Renewal SA’s Works Program is offering FREE, one-day, interactive workshops to help those who’ve become unemployed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
About each workshop
- What’s Working Well: aimed at increasing your wellbeing and resilience to help you successfully navigate the job market.
- Resume & Interview Skills: aimed at helping you update your resumé, identify your transferable skills and prepare for an interview.
- Introduction to Digital Literacy: aimed at helping you troubleshoot your technological skills.
Costs & eligibility
Workshops are completely free.
Eligibility is limited to people who have lost their jobs as a result of COVID-19.
Locations & dates
There are various dates and locations available for each workshop, please review the attached flyers for more information.
- Lunch is provided as part of the workshop.
- Small group numbers – 10 people or less to maximise learning outcomes.
Register your interest
- Interested candidates need to contact Jennifer Miron to register.
- The What’s Working Well workshop requires participants to self-complete an online survey and bring results to the workshop. Results can be brought to the workshop on a device, they don’t need to be printed.
- Participants are required to complete a ‘Works Program Engagement Activity Form’ and ‘Feedback Questionnaire’ as part of their workshop attendance. These forms will be provided at the workshop.