We have worked alongside a design firm called Freerange Future to help us create a new brand to show the shift in Westside Housing becoming a Company.
With the brand is a new logo; you can see the new logo on the tote bag below. You’ll also see an illustration on the tote bag. This is where we’d like your help…
The competition guidelines
We are looking for an illustration that embodies a feeling of ‘home’ and ‘community’.
Please put your creativity to work.
- An illustration in any medium, for example, hand-drawn, computer, linocut, charcoal.
- Create your image in one colour only.
- Tip: Something simple can be greatly effective.
- Must be original.
What we’d like to see
We are very keen on the idea of a ‘pot plant’, as we think this expresses home and community. Please illustrate something along these lines.
(see image right for an example)
~ Closing date: 18 October ~
The winning submission
- Will receive a one-off payment of $200 and be recognised in the Inside Westside newsletter, edition 11 due December 2019.
- Will be selected by a panel of staff and customers, and referred to the Westside Housing Board for approval.
- The winner will be announced on 31 October 2019 at the ‘Meet the Board’ event at say.Kitchen.
Click here to learn more about this event.
The winning illustration will be made into a ‘vector’ image, so it can be used for marketing purposes.
Who can enter?
The competition is open to ALL Westside Housing customers.
* This includes all people living in a Westside home, adults, teenagers and children.