Forms for tenants

Westside Forms (downloadable)

PDF icon

Pet Request Form

Form for tenants to request permission to keep a pet

PDF icon

Modification Request Form

Form for tenants to request modifications, installations or alterations to their home

PDF icon

Notice by Tenant to end periodic lease 

Form 5 – For tenants to end their tenancy

PDF icon

Notice by Tenant end fixed term lease

Form 4B – For tenants to end their tenancy

PDF icon

Centrepay Form for Westside Housing deductions 

A form to enable Westside Housing to directly debit your rent from your Centrelink payment


PDF icon

Centrelink EVOR Consent Form

This form is to give your consent for Westside Housing to access your income information and provide rental assistance information to Centrelink

Fact Sheets


PDF icon

Residential Tenancy Act Information Brochure

Summary of the Residential Tenancies Act 1995

PDF icon

Right of Entry Fact Sheet

Information about inspections to your property


Acts & Policies


PDF iconCommunity Housing Rent – Policy

       Policy applies from 16 May 2019

PDF icon

Residential Tenancies Act (1995)

For information about residential tenancies


Useful Links


Public and Community Housing
Information about Public and Community housing including Community Housing Providers, how rent is calculated, eligibility and how to register.


Community Housing Council of South Australia (CHCSA)
The Community Housing Council of South Australia (CHCSA) is the Peak Industry Body which represents Community Housing Organisations and other Not-for-Profit Housing Providers in South Australia. CHCSA offers services to member organisations as well as providing information to individuals who are interested in accessing community-based affordable housing.

PDF iconSouth Australian Emergency Relief Directory 2020
A comprehensive directory of all support services, what they offer, who is eligible and what areas/suburbs they cover.
Download here


Department for Communities and Social Inclusion
Services for the Community


Uniting Care Wesley Bowden


Formerly Uniting Care Port Adelaide, UnitingSA offers aged care, housing and community services.


Anglicare supplies long and short term accommodation and assists with homelessness and tenancy support.


Emergency and Crisis situations
Accessing services in emergency or crisis situations 


Uniting Communities – Homelessness Support


Homeless Connect SA
For people that are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless/losing their tenancy.
Ph: 1800 003 308


Youth Gateway Service (Trace a Place)
Ph: 1800 807 364


Domestic Violence and Aboriginal Family Violence Gateway Service
Ph: 1800 800 098


Tenant Blacklist Check